sexta-feira, março 02, 2012

Spring by JenGallacher


Memory Keeping Monday: Spring
by JenGallacher

I used the paper measures 8 "x8". I also used papers I had at home, as well as letters and stamps. The hexagons I also did a free hand, I cut the first color, then I glued on white paper and cut leaving a margin. The green shoots I did with punches that I have at home. The largest butterfly was stamped with the stamp Stanpin Up and trimmed with punch also from Stampin Up A little butterfly is from Martha Stewart. The cupcake stamp is also from Stampin Up and the word "With Love".

Eu usei o papel mede 8 "x8". Eu também usei papéis que tinha em casa, assim como carimbos e letras. Os hexágonos Eu também fiz a mão livre, cortei a primeira cor, então colei em papel branco e cortei deixando uma margem. Os ramos verdes  fiz com furador que  tenho em casa. A maior borboleta foi carimbada com o carimbo Stanpin UP e recortada com furador também da Stampin Up. A pequena borboleta é da Martha Stewart.  O carimbo  do cupcake também da Stampin Up e a palavra "With Love" idem.

Nenhum comentário:

LOVE